Thursday, April 1, 2010

MORNING AFTER

I picked up the receiver only to hear her voice.
Her voice depicted someone hurt,someone dis-illusioned,
someone depressed and down-trodden upon.
Someone whose heart had been unceremoniously evicted from what she considered the love of her life.

Her speech was more than an indicator of the pain.
For a moment I stood there thinking of the words that I should utter.
I could feel with her. I could feel my heart weep with her.
The thought of being in her place made it worse.

I had no choice but to help her out.
I had to tell her words that would build her.

I looked beyond her tears,
I looked beyond the pain,
and I mentioned this immortal words to her ears.
'Morning After'

Look beyond the pain he has caused you.
Look beyond the abuse he accorded you.
Look beyond the use and misuse that he put you through.
And see these words as a reality.

The morning after comes with a relaxation.
You are still an angel to me n to everyone.
And ur smile glitters in my heart.
Your eyes glow in radiance no man can understand.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
You are a symbol of God's wonderful artwork.

Everytime you feel down,
just mention this word. The Morning After.
After the pain comes relief,
after the rain comes the sunshine,
after grief comes comfort,
after winter comes summer.
In whatever state you are dear,
dont give up. Fight for the peace in every little piece of your heart.
After the war comes peace
after the darkest nights, comes a bright MORNING AFTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment