Thursday, April 1, 2010

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

Seated pretty much tight on my bed,
my eyes gaze away to the far horizon,
a sight so beautiful, so perfect for a picnic site.
I gain insight within my sight, inspite of the distance,
all the images, the pictures disappear in a trance,
suddenly they advance towards me,
and my chance to see you is at hand.

You stretch your hand to pick me up,
I gasp for breath as you left me breathless,
You smiled at me, a million dollar smile,
so bright is that smile, 1000 miles like Vanessa I will run to see it,
Speechless you made me, my words completely disappear,
wanted to let you know of something just like Nana's response,

I could'nt,
I was afraid it would be offending,
at that moment no! I still wanted share more about what I had in me,
I could see it in your eyes, crystal clear sight,
I had to be still, lest I frightened you,

Outside my window, I was looking,
the weather so bright,
the perfect weather to watch the aeros in flight,
as I recall how you came into my life,

No comments:

Post a Comment