Thursday, April 1, 2010

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW IV

Wow, What a sight,
its so beautiful outside,
The green grass shines,
and the water creatures play in the puddles of water created.
The stars twinkle from a far,
a sigh of acceptance of the beauty created.
And the moonlight illuminates the ground.

I look up to see if you are still awake,
your window is locked, probably a sign you are cuddled peacefully in dreamland,
am alone, though you only a distance away,
Wishing that you would be part of my monologue with the beauty of the night sky.

It gives me the reason to smile,
my days may be miles away,
but you bring them close to reality,
a few steps away, though cautious not to trip,
just like the moonlight my dreams are bright,
without a fright, I wanna take that flight,
without a trance, I wanna take the chance,
to bring the smile to you,
to help you achieve the dream,
to wipe your tears when you cry,
and to be part of your happiness when you laugh.

Just like the moonlight,
or the stars,
they are thousands of kilometers away,
but even the most faint twinkle brings light to many dark eyes,
how beautiful would they be when they moved more closer?
When they cease being outside your window, to be inside your heart?
How beautiful would life be when they guard your dreams from nightmares?

No comments:

Post a Comment