Thursday, April 1, 2010

SPLITS AND CRACKS

Split,
my soul feels dim lit,
everything, even my shadow,
has departed from me,
pale and dull the color of my skin turns,
no more turns, no more runs,
inside me am empty,
hurt in my heart by the people I love,

Failure irks in the horizon,
discouragement and disillusionment yoke my neck,
and defeat smiles saying welcome my son,
and the enemy certifies me a Union Of Great Aspirations UOGA member.

Am cracking inside,
just like splits of wood,
am crackling inside.
Fatigued due to trying hard,
and options out are rife, real and offer a way out...
Giving up, turning away, am suicidal...
Am cracking up!

Is there anyone out there like me?
Anyone whose heart has been split up into pieces?
Anyone who is cracked up and about to throw in the towel?
Am hopeful that God will seal this crack and make me whole again...

No comments:

Post a Comment