Thursday, April 1, 2010

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW II

Outside my window,
a panoramic view that my inflated eye balls,
beauty behold,my eye lids nod in concurrence.
Am more than amazed, amazed by the maze of the sight beneath the horizon.
As far as my neck could tilt my insight would be in sync with my thought.

How wonderful is it just to marvel at the stars you have for eyes?
Leading the way even when my nights are pitch black?
And the smile identical twins with the ever present crescent,
am obliged if not subjugated,
the aurora of beauty that every eye would utter or even mumble that appreciation word.

In essence, outside my window I stand,
every timewatching the blue sky traverse miles and miles away,
and each time I stumble upon u in the horizon.
I don't know! Maybe you are that cloud that rains the happiness into my life,
am patient to wait for that day that rain will form and fall.
Though far away in the horizon, beyond the blue sky,
I still see you Outside my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment