Thursday, April 1, 2010

REFLECTIONS

Picture this,
I stand before the mirror,
checking out for any error,
my skin glowing in the light,
my face smiling in delight.
I have seen a champion,
in me a soldier with the medallion.

I move closer to the mirror,
and this time am sure of the image.
I see the reflection of my heart.
A sight that is hurt.
A heart full of rage and baggage,
caused by all the grudges I have been keeping.
A heart that has been broken by pain,
and anguish,lonliness.
Retribution,defeat and bitterness.

Beyond the mirror,
Lies a treasure.
Beyond the mirror,
lies a success story,
beyond the broken reflection,
is a complete image of someone raring to go.
Beyond the dead soul inside me,
is a life alive in Christ.
He is the best mirror.
That will give you a true reflection of yourself.
A mirror available in the 66 book novel.
You can have it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment